Care Pregnancy Center of the Eastern Panhandle, Inc.
The Care Pregnancy Center is here to help you think through your choices and to provide you with the accurate information you will need to make the best possible choice for both you and your baby.
WE PROMISE TO:
- Provide a warm, safe environment to every client, regardless of age, race, income, nationality, religion, or circumstances;
- Treat you with kindness and compassion;
- Listen to you with respect and courtesy and without judgment, ridicule or rejection;
- Provide you with open, honest answers to all questions;
- Supply you with additional help and information according to your situation and needs
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- pregnancy tests
- help in finding good medical care
- assistance with arranging financial assistance, community services, legal aid, and housing
- information about pre-natal development and care, types and risks of abortion, parenting, and adoption
- emotional, spiritual and practical support
- counsel with parents, boyfriend, or husband
- referrals for men and women dealing with the after-effects of abortion
- baby items
- Parenting and Adoption Awareness
- Abstinence Education
- Just for Dads
Through Hannah’s Closet, we are able to offer maternity clothes, baby items and clothing, diapers, infant care supplies, and even some baby furniture. All items are either new or gently used and are provided to us through donations from churches, women’s groups, or individuals.
All services of The Care Pregnancy Center of the Eastern Panhandle, Inc. are free and confidential. All peer counselors are trained volunteers, ready to help with a variety of needs.